18. C. Dellarocas, Strategic manipulation of internet opinion forums: implications for consumers
and firms. Manage. Sci., 52 (10), 1577-1593 (2006)
19. C. Dellarocas, X.M. Zhang, N.F. Awad, Exploring the value of online product reviews in
forecasting sales: the case of motion pictures. J. Interac. Mark. 21 (4), 23-45 (2007)
20. P. DiMaggio, E. Hargittai, W.R. Neuman, J.P. Robinson, Social implications of the internet.
Annu. Rev. Sociol. 27 , 307-336 (2001)
21. A. Doan, R. Ramakrishnan, A.Y. Halevy,
Crowdsourcing systems on the world-wide web.
Commun. ACM 54 (4), 86-96 (2011)
22. T. DuBois, J. Golbeck, A. Srinavasan, Predicting trust and distrust in social networks, in IEEE
International Conference on Social Computing , Boston, USA (2011)
23. R. Falcone, C. Castelfranchi, Trust dynamics: how trust is influenced by direct experiences
and by trust itself, in Proceedings of the Third International Joint Conference on Autonomous
Agents and Multiagent Systems , New York, USA, pp. 740-747 (2004)
24. D. Fetterly, M. Manasse, N. Najork, Spam, damn spam, and statistics: using statistical analysis
to locate spam web pages, in Proceedings of the International Workshop on the Web and
Databases , Paris, France, pp. 1-6 (2004)
25. K. Fullam, K. Barber, Dynamically learning sources of trust information: experience vs.
reputation, in Proceedings of the 6th International Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents
and Multiagent Systems , Honolulu, pp. 1-8 (2007)
26. M. Gallivan, Striking a balance between trust and control in a virtual organization: a content
analysis of open source software case studies. Inf. Syst. J. 11 (4), 277-304 (2001)
27. Y. Gil, D. Artz, Towards content trust of web resources. Web Semant. 5 (4), 227-239 (2007)
28. J. Giles, Internet encyclopedias go head to head. Nature 438 (7070), 900-901 (2005)
29. J. Golbeck,
Trust on the world wide web: a survey.
Found. Trends Web Sci. 1 (2), 131-197
30. K. Govindan, P. Mohapatra, Trust computations and trust dynamics in mobile adhoc networks:
a survey. IEEE Commun. Surv. Tutor. 14 (2), 279-298 (2011)
31. T. Grandison, M. Sloman,
A survey of trust in internet applications.
IEEE Commun. Surv.
Tutor. 3 (4), 2-16 (2000)
32. Z. Gyongyi, H. Garcia-Molina, Link spam alliances, in Proceedings of the 31st International
Conference on Very Large Data Bases , Trondheim (2005)
33. Z. Gyongyi, H. Garcia-Molina, J. Pedersen, Combating web spam with trustrank, in
Proceedings of the 30th International Conference on Very Large Data Bases , Toronto (2004)
34. P.A. Hancock, D.R. Billings, K.E. Schaefer,
Can you trust your robot?
Ergon. Des. 19 (3),
35. C.J. Hazard, M.P. Singh, Intertemporal discount factors as a measure of trustworthiness in
electronic commerce. IEEE Trans. Knowl. Data Eng 23 (5), 699-712 (2011)
36. B. Hilligoss, S.Y. Rieh, Developing a unifying framework of credibility assessment: construct,
heuristics and interaction in context. Inf. Process. Manage. 44 , 1467-1484 (2008)
37. S. Hissam, D. Plakosh, C. Weinstock, Trust and vulnerability in open source software. IEEE
Proc. Soft. 149 (1), 47-51 (2002)
38. T. Holloway, M. Bozicevic, K. B orner. Analyzing and visualizing the semantic coverage of
wikipedia and its authors. Complexity 12 (3), 30-40 (2007)
39. A. Josang, J. Golbeck, Challenges for robust trust and reputation systems, in Proceedings of
the 5th International Workshop on Security and Trust Management (STM 2009) ,SaintMalo,
40. A. Josang, R. Ismail, The beta reputation system, in Proceedings of the 15th Bled Electronic
Commerce Conference , Bled, Slovenia (2002)
41. A. Josang, R. Ismail, C. Boyd, A survey of trust and reputation systems for online service
provision. Decis. Support Syst. 43 (2), 618-644 (2007)
42. S. Kamvar, M. Schlosser, The eigentrust algorithm for reputation management in p2p
networks. in Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on World Wide Web , Budapest,
pp. 640-651 (2003)